Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Snapshot of the Netherlands (and Belgium)

Bruges, Amsterdam, Haarlem, Delft, & Kinderdijk.


I'm sorry. I haven't been keeping up. :( but you have to give me some slack -- our house has been like a bed & breakfast this past month. once people stop visiting, my time will be devoted to y'all. *cough* and my guitar. 

anywhoo, this last week i've been everywhere around here: Bruges (Belgium), Amsterdam (my 3rd time), Haarlem (2nd time), Delft, & Kinderdijk. 

and i wore the camera to death. :)

Bruges, Belgium















I WANT TO LIVE HERE. IT'S A COOKING STORE. I AM BECOMING A HOBO SO THAT I CAN TAKE A BLANKET AND LIVE OUTSIDE. 


Amsterdam


THE RIJKS MUSEUM.
I'M THAT FREAK KID WHO GLANCES AND ADMIRES THE EXPENSIVE PAINTINGS IN THE RIJKS MUSEUM AND THEN STARTS TAKING PHOTOS OF THE WALLS AND THE BLUEPRINTS. I'M SO SPECIAL. 






Haarlem





Delft






Kinderdijk

ONE OF THE DUTCHIEST DUTCHISH DUTCH THINGS IN THE LAND OF THE DUTCH.. WINDMILLS. 




SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.  STOP BY AGAIN! I PROMISE I'LL BE HERE WITH SOMETHING NEW.   :)




7 comments:

  1. This. is the coolest. :) I wish with all my little heart to visit those places someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should! getting out of states gives you such perspective and new ideas and it it it... it's indescribable.

      Delete
  2. Trust me, there's nothing I want more then to see more of the world. ;) Living there must be so excitingg! I must admit I stalk your blog pretty often. You're so cute. I started my blog, by the way! Even got a background that I LOVE, Thanks to you. I try to blog once every week now too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has its perks. :D thank you! i've visited your blog a few times now, and may i say, " i love it." you're very creative.

      Delete
  3. currie these are BEAUTIFUL and i'm loving the converse;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word. I LOVE YOU. Thank you for looking at my blog, it means the world to me when people do that. :D You're pretty creative yourself. You're kind of my inspiration when I get stuck! So.. I just HAPPENED to notice you took a picture of a rosary. Was that just a photogenic pic or are you Catholic? Also..since I'm creeperish...are you on Facebook? Cause I'd LOVE to talk to you more. My FB name is Abbey Noelle Woodring. Stalk me if you wish. And..maybe send me a request is you feel up to it. ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete