Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mwuhahaha! >:)

the gemente have released our goods. 

so i now have all my stuff and am living in my new house, unpacking, unpacking, and unpacking. BUT the best part is: i have all my crafting supplies and scrapbooks and sharpies and my ukulele etc etc ETC. so now i have a major crafting itch, but unfortunately my room is a mess of half unpacked stuff. SO the point of this post is to let you know that more DIYs are on the way and will be here soon! i just have to clear a space in the debris covering the floor of my room. :)

now pardon me, but i'm off to unpack. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You have your stuff back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I get more crafty advice from Carrie! Love you bud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so how bout that bracelet diy you were talking about? we gunna see that any time soon or are just gunna make me wait? :P

    ReplyDelete